It’s headed up by Tomas Krag, a technology generalist and non-profit executive with more than 10-years in the sector. We’ve been involved in various tech-related social change projects, ranging from technical consulting through sustainable process work to workshop facilitation and training. Our tech experience covers a range of web- and mobile technologies, including working on mobile tools for low-income, marginalized groups and a multitude of web projects.
What ties us together at multiplicity is that we’re people persons with technology afflictions.
We can help with the following types of issues:
- Workshop Facilitation
- Technology advice for non-profit looking implement web- or mobile tools
- Ideas for how to improve existing technology offerings
- Facilitating documentation projects, book sprints and other knowledge documentation
- Technology Training
- Measuring impact and effect of non-profit programs with data-driven models
- Technology Strategy advice for non-profits
- Advice on how to successfully participate in Open Source projects
“Assume good intent”